Sunday, July 19, 2009

FaceBook Message...

Got this message on FaceBook last week from a friend of mine:

"I just wanted to let you know that you have inspired my husband and I. Yesterday, I jokingly said "hey you want to move to NZ?"- I thought he would gape at me and tell me I was crazy. Instead he looked thoughtful for about 1 min and said "actually that sounds like a good idea.". so I told him about you and we said we would have to definately ... Read Morethink about it and it would not be tomorrow if we did it- but it is an option. but- you know- if we figure out it is not for us, your blog has still opened my eyes that there I can think outside the box and we can make a completely different life if we want to."

How neat is that? Maybe New Zealand isn't a good Out-Of-The-Box fit for your family, but consider something that is. Shaking things up can be good!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate! We are thinking about buying an RV and traveling the country for the next several years...not really a permanent move to another country, but you guys have also inspired us to "START LIVING!!"

    ReplyDelete